All new Truck Explorer kits have 12 months of “Update and Support Service (subscription)”.
To ensure the best VEI use experience, you need to keep your VEI firmware up to date with latest changes. Our support team always will try to help you to use our hardware.
What is included in the subscription:
- VEI and DC2 firmware updates (fixes, improvements);
- Our support center help how to use VEI device;
- MR (PLD) flash files from the database (Limits: 5 file per day / 20 files per month);
- MR flash file “chiptuning protection” remove. After you change a flash file, appear a DAS error code: “4058 The data record in control module MR engine control has been manipulated.”
You could order Update and Support Service anytime and get all the latest updates, but price depends on expire days.
- Update and Support Service can only be bought for hardware that you already own.
- Once purchased, Update and Support Service cannot be transferred to another hardware device or another user.
- Support working hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. GMT+2 (excluding public holidays). Response time up to 24 hours.